C&D Recycling: Bricks
Construction & Demolition (C&D) materials are generated during construction, remodeling, building repair, cleanup, or demolition.
C&D contains many different types of materials, most of which are recyclable at facilities listed in this section.
Bricks are man-made rocks formed from clay. Just like stone, they have a long life due to their durability. Even old bricks can be desirable in new buildings.
The locations listed below will accept your bricks for reuse options. Some of them may have used bricks to purchase, but you should contact the location directly, not LessIsMore.org, to find out more.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (4)
Santa Barbara Area (3)
Goleta & UCSB Area (1)
- *South Coast Recycling & Transfer Station — 4430 Calle Real
Santa Ynez Valley (2)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (1)
- City of Lompoc Landfill (Scalehouse) — Avalon Rd (south end)
Santa Maria Valley (2)
- Bedford Enterprises, Inc. — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- City of Santa Maria Landfill, aka City of Santa Maria Regional Landfill — 2065 East Main Street
Outside Santa Barbara County (4)
- Bricks Recycling
- Ceramics Reuse
- Concrete Recycling
- Construction & Demolition (C & D) Debris Recycling
- Masonry Recycling
- Stone Recycling
- Tiles Reuse (Ceiling)
- Tiles Reuse (Flooring)
November 13, 2016 by Sam Dickinson - Recycle
November 06, 2016 by Leslie Robinson - Recycle
January 28, 2015 by Sam Dickinson - Electronics
June 13, 2011 by Jeff Simeon - Electronics