Blue Bin Recycling
Place items in this section into your commingled recycling container if you have recycling service at your home, business, apartment or school.
You may also recycle at locations listed in this section.
Products made from copper are usually reddish to brownish in color, sometimes with green tarnish, and they're completely recyclable. If you're looking to get rid of old copper products, please put them in your recycling bin or take them to a location listed below.
What about copper pipes?
Copper pipes are just as recyclable as other copper products. If you have lots of them, contact the sites below to check whether any of the companies will buy the copper from you.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (2)
Santa Barbara Area (5)
Goleta & UCSB Area (2)
Santa Ynez Valley (2)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (3)
- City of Lompoc Landfill (Scalehouse) — Avalon Rd (south end)
- Perry's Auto Towing — 613 Avalon
- Vandenberg Air Force Base Materials Diversion Center — Building 11510, 1205 Utah Avenue
Santa Maria Valley (4)
- Bedford Enterprises, Inc. — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- City of Santa Maria Landfill, aka City of Santa Maria Regional Landfill — 2065 E Main St
- Santa Maria Area Recycling Terminal (SMART) — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- Waste Management — 1850 West Betteravia Road
Cuyama Valley (1)
- *New Cuyama Transfer Station — 5073 Highway 166
Outside Santa Barbara County (4)