Blue Bin Recycling
Place items in this section into your commingled recycling container if you have recycling service at your home, business, apartment or school.
You may also recycle at locations listed in this section.
This most basic type of paper is most definitely recyclable. If you've printed on it, written on it, or drawn on it, throw it into your recycling bin. Make sure to include paper from older printers, too (like the kind with those tiny hole punches along the edge).
What about laminated paper?
Laminated paper would be considered paper trash. All that plastic on the outside makes it unrecyclable.
What about sensitive documents?
If you're concerned about security at your home or business, check out our document shredding page.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (1)
Santa Barbara Area (3)
Goleta & UCSB Area (2)
Santa Ynez Valley (2)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (1)
- City of Lompoc Recycling Drop-off Facility — 1585 North "V" St
Santa Maria Valley (2)
- City of Santa Maria Landfill, aka City of Santa Maria Regional Landfill — 2065 E Main St
- Waste Management — 1850 West Betteravia Road
Cuyama Valley (1)
- *New Cuyama Transfer Station — 5073 Highway 166
Outside Santa Barbara County (2)
- Cardboard and Paperboard
- Colored Paper and Junk Mail
- Magazines, Catalogs and Phone Books
- Recycling FAQs
November 15, 2013 by Leslie Robinson - Recycle
October 03, 2013 by Leslie Robinson - Recycle
October 06, 2011 by Jeff Simeon - Policies
June 13, 2011 by Jeff Simeon - Electronics
April 09, 2011 by Jeff Simeon - Recycle