If it's broke, fix it!
When your computer starts to lag or stops working altogether, it may just need a quick fix. Find places to get your computer in tip-top shape here.
Repairing items you already own is not only good for the environment; it can save you money too!
If your computer's in need of a pick-me-up, check out the repair locations below.
Can I do it myself?
Computer repair is like car repair -- done right it can save you a bundle, and generate less trash too. Resources like ifixit.com can help make the job a lot easier. Just keep in mind that you're on your own if something goes wrong!
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (2)
Santa Barbara Area (6)
- Apple Store — 928 State St.
- MacSuperstore — 216 East Gutierrez Street
- Reliable Computer Repair Santa Barbara — 11 E. De La Guerra Street
- Santa Barbara County Education Office/Computers for Families — 4400 Cathedral Oaks Road
- Santa Barbara PC Mechanic — 309 E. Micheltorena Street
- Santa Barbara PC Tech — 21 E Canon Perdido St Ste 209
- Audio Visual Equipment Reuse
- Audio-Visual Equipment Recycling
- Computer and Monitor Reuse
- Computer Repair
- Computers & Peripherals Recycling
- Computers & Peripherals Reuse
- DVD and CD Recycling
- Electronics Repair
- Electronics Reuse
- Laptop Computers Recycling
- Portable Electronics Recycling
- Portable Electronics Reuse
- Reduce Electronic Waste
- Tapes Reuse (Audio and Video)
- Video Game Recycling
- Video Game Reuse