C&D Recycling: Floor and Wall Tiles
Construction & Demolition (C&D) materials are generated during construction, remodeling, building repair, cleanup, or demolition.
C&D contains many different types of materials, most of which are recyclable at facilities listed in this section.
When working on the kitchen or bathroom, you'll likely generate ceramic tiles. Glass tiles from counters and other places are also acceptable at the locations listed below.
Buying Recycled Tiles
Sometimes glass is recycled into tiles, which may be available at the same location you buy your regular tiles. Keep your eyes open and you could complete the recycling loop with your remodel or construction project.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (4)
Goleta & UCSB Area (1)
- Granite Construction Company — 5335 Debbie Lane
Santa Ynez Valley (1)
- Granite Construction Company — 400 South Highway 101 (Santa Rosa off-ramp)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (1)
- City of Lompoc Landfill (Scalehouse) — Avalon Rd (south end)
Santa Maria Valley (1)
- Habitat for Humanity of Northern Santa Barbara County ReStore — 2039 Preisker Lane, Unit B
Outside Santa Barbara County (3)
- Carpet Recycling
- Construction & Demolition (C & D) Debris Recycling
- Flooring Recycling
- Roofing Materials Recycling
- Tiles Reuse (Flooring)
- Window Glass Reuse