C&D Recycling: Roofing
Construction & Demolition (C&D) materials are generated during construction, remodeling, building repair, cleanup, or demolition.
C&D contains many different types of materials, most of which are recyclable at facilities listed in this section.
While roofing materials can include everything from thatch to concrete, most of the time roofs are made from asphalt shingles. Clay tiles are also common in our area.
The facilities listed below are set up to accept a wide variety of roofing materials. Help make sure they get recycled by bringing them to one of these locations.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (1)
Santa Barbara Area (2)
Goleta & UCSB Area (1)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (1)
- City of Lompoc Landfill (Scalehouse) — Avalon Rd (south end)
Santa Maria Valley (3)
- Bedford Enterprises, Inc. — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- City of Santa Maria Landfill, aka City of Santa Maria Regional Landfill — 2065 East Main Street
- Santa Maria Area Recycling Terminal (SMART) — 1940 West Betteravia Road
Outside Santa Barbara County (1)
- Asphalt Recycling
- Construction & Demolition (C & D) Debris Recycling
- Roofing Materials Recycling
- Tiles Reuse (Ceiling)
- Tiles Reuse (Flooring)
November 13, 2016 by Sam Dickinson - Recycle
November 06, 2016 by Leslie Robinson - Recycle
January 28, 2015 by Sam Dickinson - Electronics
June 13, 2011 by Jeff Simeon - Electronics