C&D Recycling: Asphalt
Construction & Demolition (C&D) materials are generated during construction, remodeling, building repair, cleanup, or demolition.
C&D contains many different types of materials, most of which are recyclable at facilities listed in this section.
Asphalt is a petroleum product that's mixed with gravel to make roads. Lucky for us, roads can be recycled into new roads! If you have a project that involves digging up asphalt, please contact one of the locations on this page.
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (4)
Santa Barbara Area (3)
Goleta & UCSB Area (2)
Santa Ynez Valley (3)
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (3)
Santa Maria Valley (5)
- Bedford Enterprises, Inc. — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- Cal Portland — 1625 East Donovan Road
- City of Santa Maria Landfill, aka City of Santa Maria Regional Landfill — 2065 E Main St
- Santa Maria Area Recycling Terminal (SMART) — 1940 West Betteravia Road
- Waste Management — 1850 West Betteravia Road
Outside Santa Barbara County (5)