Electronic Waste Warning
If it plugs in, charges up, or takes batteries, it can't be disposed of in your trash because it could harm you or the environment. Find out about electronics regulations.
This section shows you how to recycle old electronic devices and related items like cables, DVDs and more.
Cassette Tapes and VHS Videos
Bring your old cassette tapes and VHS videos to one of the collection sites below to be recycled.
Where to go
Santa Barbara Area (2)
Goleta & UCSB Area (1)
- MarBorg Industries Recycling/ABOP Center — 20 David Love Place
Santa Ynez Valley (1)
- *Santa Ynez Valley Recycling and Transfer Station — 4004 Foxen Canyon Road
Lompoc Valley & VAFB (2)
- City of Lompoc Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility — 1585 N. "V" St
- City of Lompoc Landfill (Scalehouse) — Avalon Rd (south end)
Cuyama Valley (1)
- *New Cuyama Transfer Station — 5073 Highway 166
Outside Santa Barbara County (1)
- Greendisk — 1988 18th Avenue, Suite B
April 02, 2017
March 27, 2017 by Leslie Robinson - Hazardous Waste Recycling/Disposal
February 13, 2017 by Leslie Robinson - Electronics
November 13, 2016 by Sam Dickinson - Recycle
November 06, 2016 by Leslie Robinson - Recycle