If it's broke, fix it!
When your computer or other electronic device starts to lag or stops working altogether, it may just need a quick fix. Find places to get your electronics in tip-top shape here.
Repairing items you already own is not only good for the environment; it can save you money too! Check out some of the local options below.
Help us find more!
If you'd like your repair business listed on our site or have recommendations for businesses that should be added, please contact us.
Can I do it myself?
Computer repair is like car repair -- done right it can save you a bundle, and generate less trash too. Resources like ifixit.com can help make the job a lot easier. Check out all the do-it-yourself resources below. Just keep in mind that you're on your own if something goes wrong!
Where to go
All of Santa Barbara County (2)
Santa Barbara Area (8)
- Apple Store — 928 State St.
- MacSuperstore — 216 East Gutierrez Street
- Reliable Computer Repair Santa Barbara — 11 E. De La Guerra Street
- Santa Barbara County Education Office/Computers for Families — 4400 Cathedral Oaks Road
- Santa Barbara PC Mechanic — 309 E. Micheltorena Street
- Santa Barbara PC Tech — 21 E Canon Perdido St Ste 209
- iGeeks — 16 W. Calle Laureles, Suite B
- iPhone Repair Santa Barbara — 104 W. Anapamu Street, Suite K
Goleta & UCSB Area (1)
- Isla Vista iPhone Repair — 6648 Del Playa
April 02, 2017
- Audio Visual Equipment Reuse
- Computer Repair
- Computers & Peripherals Recycling
- Computers & Peripherals Reuse
- DVD and CD Recycling
- Electronics Reuse
- Portable Electronics Reuse
- Tapes Reuse (Audio and Video)
- Video Game Recycling
- Video Game Reuse