Skip to content
Home > Trash > Government Contacts
Government Contacts Picture By Kevin H. on Flickr original at

Waste Related Government Contacts

While most of the information on is true for the various cities in the County, there are some differences.

If you need to contact your local government about waste issues, you are on the right page.

City of Buellton (805) 686-0137
City of Carpinteria (805) 684-5405 ext. 411
City of Goleta (805) 961-7500
City of Guadalupe (805) 343-1340
City of Lompoc (805) 875-8024
City of Santa Barbara (805) 564-5631
City of Santa Maria (805) 925-0951, extension 7270
City of Solvang (805) 688-5575
Vandenberg Air Force Base (805) 605-0544 or 605-3615

Related Materials

Related Articles